This website is not optimized for your browser! Please upgrade it by clicking here
Edouard Franklin is a recruitment agency specialised in financial services with offices in luxembourg, brussels, paris, geneva and london.
|The Position||Conducting Officer - Head of Private Equity & Real Estate, member of the Executive Committee|
|Our client||Our client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial Management Company based in Luxembourg.|
|Your role||- Responsible of the PE/RE activity business development;|
- Responsible for the overall operations of the PE/RE AIFs including following-up the outsourced functions, managing people and ensure compliance with the AIFMD regulation and the AIFs constitutive documents ;
- Management of the relationships with the clients and the advisers ;
- Implementation, approval and review on a periodic basis the adequacy of the internal procedures for all the PE/RE AIFs under management ;
- Supervising the adoption of investment strategies for each AIF and ensuring that the general investment policy, the investment strategies and the risk limits of each AIF are properly and effectively implemented and controlled ;
- Supervision and coordination of the Due Diligence processes with the different advisors and, counterparties.
|Your Technical Skills||- Business development skills;|
- Academic background in line with the position
- 10 years or more experience with a prior experience on the PE/RE side
- Solid knowledge of the fund industry and its regulation, especially AIFMD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with management and financial previous experience
- First CSSF or equivalent approval to act as Conducting Officer being an asset.
|Your Personal Skills||Dynamic person with an entrepreneurial spirit|
|Our Offer||Our client offers you the opportunity to participate to the expansion of their activities in a dynamic and human-sized working environment|