This website is not optimized for your browser! Please upgrade it by clicking here
Edouard Franklin is a recruitment agency specialised in financial services with offices in luxembourg, brussels, paris, geneva and london.
|The Position||Professional Support Lawyer (m/f)|
|Our client||The firm is one of the world's leading law firms|
|Your role||- Responsibility for managing allocated template (standard forms), documents and practice notes|
- Gathering and disseminating know-how
- Collecting precedents
- Providing (with associate assistance) market surveys
- Participating in the education program for transactional lawyers
- Develop practice curriculum and deliver training to junior associates
- Provide one-on-one training as needed
- Producing client communications
- Acting as a resource to associates within department
|Your Technical Skills||- Be a qualified lawyer with at least 5 years experience from a top firm.|
- Excellent academic background.
- An interest in and high level experience of the core company law areas, which underpin transactional and advisory work - such as directors' duties, corporate governance, meetings, rights of shareholders, changes in share capital, company constitutional issues and company law reform.
- Client communication experience.
|Your Personnal Skills||- Superior service skills demonstrated through:|
- Commitment to quality
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and with lawyers of all levels of seniorit
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise competing needs
- Analytical and research skills
- Must be self-motivated and flexible
|Our Offer||Our client offers an international and dynamic working environment where personal development, performance and operational excellence are encouraged|